Saturday, July 11, 2009

Puzzle Piece #2

(for camel diva)

Here's another puzzle piece for the swap I'm in this summer. It was hard to get a clear photo - I don't think my camera could quite figure out the best focusing point. For this piece I used a really cool cowboy image that Jean (Bluebirds Living in the Meadow) sent me, an old rusted heart charm, some mica chips, books text and part of a Tim Holz grungeboard star.

I've been a girl on the go the last couple of days (see my summertime excuses listed just below my banner) - these puzzle pieces are coming in really handy so my blog isn't completely abandoned while I'm galavanting about with my kids in the sweet sweet summertime.


7 comments:

Linda said...

Your puzzle pieces are gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing where it's going.

ELK said...

i am putting the pieces together....

Terri Kahrs said...

This second piece is just as wonderful as the first! Love the dimension. Hugs, Terri xoxo

*jean* said...

oo i love your puzzle pieces, they are soooo detailed and intricate!! can't wait to see the next one!!

i know what you mean by sweet summertime, we are just crazy busy this summer and i'm lovin every minute of it!

we have another trip coming up and then it's almost back to school!! i am having a hard time fitting in bloggy bits!

Nettie Edwards said...

Really enjoying these Kimmie x

Linda Vincent said...

These pieces look great - hope you'll show us when they are all put together.
:-)

Diane aka cameldiva said...

Kimmie, I was so hoping the cowboy is mine and so to my delight- he is. So lovely, my dear-I don't know how I am going to make something as detailed in return. Can't wait to see more.