Saturday, August 13, 2011

sea and sky treasury

I've been having fun collecting "favorites" on Etsy ... here are a few from this week ... I quickly noticed a beach theme .... and a treasury was born


'sea and sky in my eye' by artinredwagons

a longing for the sea is in me


Los Angeles Mid Century Fine...
$25.00

ciel 3
$30.00

Then Summer Fine Art Photogr...
$25.00

A Saturday in '73 - Vint...
$30.00

SCOTTISH SEAGLASS in a varie...
$7.50

Digital Collage Surf Inspire...
$28.00

Opal Avenue - Vintage Pink a...
$22.00

I Love You - 8x8 - Fine Art ...
$30.00

L'Inconnue de la Seine P...
$8.00

Polar bear swimming
$15.00

New 2" Brass Compass Gl...
$4.99

Five Whales Stacked - Archiv...
$20.00

How To Transport a Whale
$12.50

Nesting Scallop Bowls, Coppe...
$150.00

Vintage Bottle Necks SG75
$10.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

8 comments:

Laura Tringali Holmes said...

Wonderful selections. Especially loving the Whale Transportation collage.

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Oh I love "treasuries"! I would walk a hundred miles for those earrings and who doesn't love the nostalgia of that fabulous photo from '73?
Really great choices for a summer weekend Kimmie. Enjoy your "lazy" summer time!
Tina xo

Threads of Inspiration said...

Thanks for posting your etsy treasury. I don't poke around on etsy as much as I would like to so it's nice to have someone else do it for me!!! I love the scallop nesting bowls.

Elizabeth said...

This made me smile. What a wonderful idea -- but if I land up going on all these beautiful sites and spending money, I'm sending you the bill! :)

ELK said...

~sweet soft colors of summer ~

Lynn Cohen said...

What a sweet thing to do. Like the color array.
Happy unpluggedness.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are great and would make a great theme for a challenge, too. Love the photos of your garden, too. Continue enjoying your time away from electronic devices.

Linda Vincent said...

A delightful treasury Kimmie...you have great taste!