Thursday, September 1, 2016

rest


welcome to a news free zone
that's what you'll find when you visit an art blog
no words to say about standing vs sitting or legal vs illegal or black vs white or red vs blue

I'm tired

today is a swim in the pool, a fresh tablecloth and flowers,  a cup of sharp strong tea ... thoughts of charcoal and paint and board and metal ... Gregory Alan Isakov on Pandora ... I know, I like sad music ... but I'm tired and nothing perks me up like a sad song about bootlegging. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, enjoy all that makes you feel rested. xox

Jill said...

A fresh tablecloth all alone sounds so nice. I finally bought a decent one a couple of months ago. I hope you are rested! I love the crowns by the way. Regal in a junky way which is my style!!